Incidental Music

Incidental Music: def. (noun)- music used in a film as a background to create or enhance a particular atmosphere, otherwise known as a score

Sunday, April 7, 2013

April Scores

Hi everybody! Quick hit post today-school is slowly, ever so slowly coming to an end and so naturally, the work load is increasing and my life is getting crazier! So crazy that I haven't played the piano in more than a week :( The first thing I'm doing when I get home for the summer is taking a day to do nothing but play piano! Anyway, today I have a list of scores I will be reviewing in April-some are already out now, so if you want to check them out before I review them-please do! 
Mmm, Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper <3

The Host, by Antonio Pinto
(yes, I know I said I would review it last month, but it wasn't out yet!!)

The Place Beyond the Pines by Mike Patton (Another new guy)

The Company You Keep, by Cliff Martinez (New guy)

42 by Mark Isham (I LOVE Mark Isham)

Oblivion by M83, Anthony Gonzalez, and Joseph Trapanese (This one intrigues me)
I'm not the biggest fan of Tom Cruise

The Bible, by Hans Zimmer and Lorne Balfe (Not a movie, but a TV show score!)

Most of these are already out, so have a listen and I'll review them on the blog in the coming weeks, and I'll also highlight a yet-to-be-determined composer of the month! Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment